Dilemma Central

You'd think I'd stop going to the Dr. Then I'd never have any issues, right? I guess that's probably not how it works.

Last time I sat here, I was told under no terms was I to lose weight and I had to gain back one pound in the two weeks between that visit and now. I have tried diligently, between eating constantly and increasing the size of breakfast. Of course, with the food limitations it's not like I'm eating chocolate cake, but whole milk and avocado have a decent fat content. I have been diligent about resistance work outs. The 30 challenge app I downloaded has been extremely helpful. Nonetheless, as I stepped on the scale with trepidation, I had lost a pound and a half. :(

Yesterday, I did have a migraine and accompanying inability to comfortably digest. So that never helps. But I am sure something is about to go down. And yet I'm just hoping good news from my lab work is forthcoming, so I can fix my bones before it's too late.

Comments